Thermo Scientific TopVision Agarose provides optimal concentration between 0.7 to 2% in all typical buffer systems. It is a highly purified agarose with very low EEO values certified by strict quality control test procedures.
- Optimal concentration between 0.4 to 5% in all typical buffer systems
- GQ (Genetic Quality) certified, which ensures that nucleic acids recovered from preparative gels can be used for downstream applications (enzymatic reactions, etc.)
- Low DNA/RNA binding
- Excellent gel transparency
- DNase and RNase free
- Suitable for RNA analysis
- Analytical electrophoresis of nucleic acids
- Preparative electrophoresis
- Blotting assays
CategoryName Electroendosmosis EEO 0.05-0.13 Gel strength (1% gel) > 1200 g/cm2 Gel strength (1.5% gel) > 2500 g/cm2 Gelling temperature 36 ± 1.5°C Hazardous No Hazardous: No Melting temperature 88 ± 1.5°C Moisture < 7% Quality Control The absence of endo-, exodeoxyribonucleases, and ribonucleases confirmed by appropriate quality tests. Shelf Life: Shipping Condition: Shipping Information SpecificationName SpecificationValue Storage Condition Ambient Storage Condition: Ambient
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!