T7 DNA Polymerase
B buffer for 100% activity FastDigest buffer for 100% activity G buffer for 100% activity O buffer for 100% activity Recombinant enzyme R buffer for 100% activity Tango buffer for 100% activity Thermal inactivation at 75°C in 10 min
T7 DNA Polymerase, a template dependent DNA polymerase, catalyzes DNA synthesis in the 5'=>3' direction.
Thermo Scientific T7 DNA Polymerase, a template dependent DNA polymerase, catalyzes DNA synthesis in the 5'=>3' direction. It is a highly processive DNA polymerase allowing continuous synthesis of long stretches of DNA. The enzyme also exhibits a high 3'=>5' exonuclease activity towards single- and double-stranded DNA.
- Strong 3’=>5’ exonuclease activity, approximately 1000-fold greater than Klenow Fragment (see Reference 1)
- Active in restriction enzyme buffers
- Purification of covalently closed circular DNA by removal of residual genomic DNA
- Primer extension reactions on long templates (see Reference 1)
- DNA 3'-end labeling (see Reference 1)
- Strand extensions in site-directed mutagenesis (see Reference 2)
- Fill-in blunting of 5'-overhang DNA
- Second strand synthesis of cDNA (see Reference 3)
- In situ detection of DNA fragmentation associated with apoptosis (see Reference 4)
Assays at 37°C require only short incubation times (see Reference 6).
|10X Reaction Buffer||400 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 100 mM MgCl2, 10 mM DTT.|
|Definition of Activity Unit||
|Inactivation||Inactivated by heating at 75°C for 10 min.|
|Inhibition||Inhibitors: metal chelators, modification reagents (acetic anhydride, N-ethylmaleimide inactivate the 3'=>5' exonuclease activity but not the polymerase activity) (see Reference 5)|
|Molecular Weight||The T7 DNA Polymerase is composed of two subunits: an 80 kDa polypeptide (the product of gene 5 of bacteriophage T7) and a 12 kDa thioredoxin (from the trxA gene of E. coli).|
|Quality Control||The absence of endodeoxyribonucleases is confirmed by the appropriate quality test.|
|Source||Two E. coli strains, one with the cloned gene 5 of bacteriophage T7, and the other with the cloned trxA gene of E. coli.|
|Storage Buffer||The enzyme is supplied in:
20 mM potassium phosphate (pH 7.4), 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA and 50% (v/v) glycerol.
|Storage Condition||-20 C|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!