The Thermo Scientific Spectra Multicolor Broad Range Protein Ladder is a 4-color protein standard containing 10 prestained recombinant prokaryotic proteins (10 to 260 kDa) for use as size standards in gel electrophoresis and Western blotting.
This prestained protein MW marker is designed for monitoring the progress of SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, for assessing transfer efficiency onto PVDF, nylon and nitrocellulose membranes, and for estimating the approximate size of separated proteins (1-3) that have been made visible with gel stains or Western blot detection reagents. Four different chromophores (blue, orange, green, pink) are bound to the different component proteins, producing a brightly colored ladder with an easy-to-remember pattern.
- Size range – 10 proteins spanning 10 to 260 kDa
- Multicolor – four different colors for unambiguous band-size assignment
- Ready-to-use – supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels, no need to boil
- Sharp bands – color-coded bands of similar intensity for easy visualization
- Quality tested – each lot evaluated by SDS-PAGE and Western blotting
- Membrane-compatible – colored bands transfer to membranes for Western blotting
- Monitoring protein migration during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis
- Monitoring protein transfer onto membranes after Western blotting
- Sizing of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and Western blots
For migration patterns under different gel conditions, see Specifications.
|Quality Control||Tested in SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Western Blotting.|
|Storage||Stable at 4°C for up to 3 months. For long term storage, store at -20°C.|
|Storage Buffer||62.5 mM Tris-H3PO4 (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 1 mM EDTA, 2% SDS, 10 mM DTT, 1 mM NaN3, and 33% glycerol.|
Migration patterns of Spectra Multicolor Broad Range Protein Ladder in different electrophoretic conditions
The apparent molecular weight of each protein (kDa) has been determined by calibration of each protein against an unstained protein ladder in specific electrophoresis conditions. Migration patterns were determined using commercial precast mini gels.
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!Napište hodnocení