RiboRuler™ Low Range RNA Ladder, ready-to-use
Ready-to-use RNA Ladder composed of 7 chromatography purified single-stranded RNA transcripts for small RNA sizing and quantification on gels.
Thermo Scientific RiboRuler Low Range RNA Ladder 100-1000 bases, ready-to-use is a mixture of 7 chromatography purified single-stranded RNA transcripts (100-1000 bp long), produced from specific templates that contain a fragment of the pTZ19R polylinker and Lambda phage fragments.
This ladder is premixed with loading dye.
RiboRuler Low Range RNA Ladder, ready-to-use, is composed of chromatography-purified transcripts what makes them free from NTPs and RNA degradation products. The concentration of each RNA transcript is determined spectrophotometrically (see photo for precise quantities). To minimize the possibility of contamination during the use, the ladder is aliquotted in smaller volumes.
- Sharp bands of uniform intensity
- Easy-to-remember band sizes and quantities
- Approximate RNA quantification by predetermined concentration of ladder bands
- Supplied with 2X RNA Loading Dye
- Stable for 6 months at -20°C
- RNA sizing and quantification on native or denaturing gels
- Northern blotting.
2X RNA Loading Dye 95% formamide, 0.025% SDS, 0.025% bromophenol blue, 0.025% xylene cyanol FF, 0.025% ethidium bromide, and 0.5 mM EDTA. Hazardous No Quality Control
- Tested in gel electrophoresis.
- RNA concentration is determined spectrophotometrically.
- The absence of ribonucleases confirmed by appropriate tests.
Storage Store at -20°C for 6 months or at -70°C for longer periods. Storage and RNA Loading Buffer (for ready-to-use ladders) 47.5% formamide, 0.0125% SDS, 0.0125% bromophenol blue, 0.0125% xylene cyanol FF, 0.0125% ethidium bromide, and 0.75 mM EDTA. Storage Condition -20 C
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!