New proprietary technology for convenient removal of gDNA from RNA sample in a simple two-step procedure. .
Thermo Scientific RapidOut DNA Removal Kit rapidly and safely removes genomic DNA from total RNA and mRNA preparations. Complete digestion of DNA and safe removal of DNase I from the digestion reaction is ensured without RNA damaging steps, such as heating or organic extraction. First, the RNA sample is treated with recombinant RNase-free DNase I to levels below the limit of detection by routine PCR. DNase I is safely removed subsequently using proprietary DNase Removal Reagent (DRR).
DRR efficiently binds DNase I and the complex is collected at the bottom of the tube by centrifugation. The purified RNA is collected as a supernatant. The RNA after RapidOut procedure is free from DNA contamination and free of DNase I. It is ready to use in different applications including end-point or real-time RT-PCR, cloning, microarrays, and Northern blotting.
- Efficient – complete ds and ssDNA digestion and proprietary technology for DNase I removal
- Rapid – single step sufficient for complete DNase I removal
- Safe – no need for toxic organic extractions or RNA-damaging heating steps
- RNA isolation and RNA analysis, particularly RT-qPCR and RT-PCR (customers performing expression analysis of low transcription level genes.
- Customers performing ds-cDNA synthesis from total RNA preps.
- Elimination of DNA from RNA for microinjections and transfection.
- Elimination of DNA from RNA prior microarray analysis.
- Elimination of DNA from RNA prior Northern blot analysis.
|DNase I, RNase-free (1 U/µL)||250 µL|
|10X Reaction Buffer with MgCl2||1 mL|
|DNase Removal Reagent (DRR)||500 µL|
|Water, nuclease-free||2 × 1.25 mL|
|Quality Control||Ribonuclease Assay
No contaminating RNase was detected after incubation of 10 µL of DRR with 160 ng of 2 kb RNA transcript for 4 hours at 37°C.
For DNase I:
No contaminating RNase was detected after incubation of 5u of DNase I with 160 ng of 2kb RNA transcript for 4 hours at 37°C.
DNase I removal efficiency
RNA sample after RapidOut procedure was incubated with 1 µg of supercoiled plasmid DNA for 15 min at 37°C. Less than 20% of supercoil DNA was transformed to nicked and linear forms.
Of the kit:
DRR is functionally tested in RT-qPCR amplification reaction with RNA treated with RapidOut DNA Removal Kit.
Of DNase I:
DNase I is functionally tested in a unit activity assay: one unit of the enzyme completely degrades 1 µg of pUC19 DNA in 10 min at 37°C.
|Storage Condition||-20 C|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!Napište hodnocení