Thermo Scientific PageBlue Protein Staining Solution is a sensitive, economical formulation of colloidal coomassie G-250 dye for endpoint staining of proteins in polyacrylamide gels and on PVDF membranes without methanol or acetic acid.
The simple PageBlue Protein Staining Solution protocol is sensitive and efficient, and it eliminates the concern of over-staining gels even after overnight staining. This protein stain delivers a dynamic range of 5 to 500 ng, which is approximately 10 times more sensitive than traditional coomassie R-250-based dyes. Furthermore, PageBlue Protein Staining Solution is economical because it can be reused up to three times without any loss in sensitivity.
- Visualize and quantify proteins separated in 1D, 2D, and IEF polyacrylamide gels
- Stain proteins after transfer onto PVDF membranes
- Stain gels prior to subsequent silver staining or mass spectrometry analysis
- In situ zymography
- Easy-to-use – simply soak the gel in the ready-to-use solution and observe stained bands without destaining
- Fast – 25 to 40 minute protocol
- Safe – does not contain methanol or acetic acid
- Dynamic range – linear dynamic range of 5 to 500 ng
- Economical – can be reused up to 3 times
- High sensitivity – as low as 5 ng of protein can be detected
CategoryName Hazardous No Hazardous: No Quality Control Tested in staining of the Protein Molecular Weight Marker on SDS polyacrylamide gel. Shelf Life: Shipping Condition: Shipping Information SpecificationName SpecificationValue Storage Stable at 4 to 26°C. Storage Condition:
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!Napište hodnocení