5'...G A A T G C...3'
3'...C T T A C↑G...5'
3'...C T T A C↑G...5'
Thermo Scientific conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
- Superior quality – stringent quality control and industry leading manufacturing process
- Convenient color-coded Five Buffer System
- Includes universal Tango buffer for double-digestions
- BSA premixed in reaction buffers
- Wide selection of restriction endonuclease specificities
- Production of single-stranded circular DNA from supercoiled double-stranded plasmids in vitro with subsequent use in DNA sequencing, site-specific mutagenesis, etc
- Creation of nested deletions.
- Vector preparation for ligation independent cloning method
- Preparations of covalently closed, double-stranded linear DNA molecules
Conditions for 100% Activity
- 1X Buffer O: 50 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 37°C), 10 mM MgCl2, 100 mM NaCl, and 0.1 mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
Double Digestion Perform double digestion using DoubleDigest. Hazardous No Isoschizomers Search for commercial isoschizomers using REsearch. Nicking and Cleavage
- Incubation of 10 U of enzyme with 1 µg pUC19 DNA (lacking the recognition sequence of Mva1269I) for 16h at 37°C in 50 µL reaction buffer results in more than 3% conversion to circular form.
- Incubation of 10 U of enzyme with 1 µg pBR322 DNA for 16h at 37°C in 50 µL reaction buffer results in more tha 1% conversion to linear form.
Storage Buffer Nb.Mva1269I is supplied in: 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 50 mM NaCl, 1 mM DTT, 1 mM EDTA, 0.2 mg/mL BSA, 50% glycerol. Storage Condition -20 C
Recommended buffer for 100% activity Optimal temperature Enzyme activity in Thermo Scientific buffers, % Tango buffer for double digestion B (blue)
1X / 2X
O (Orange) 37°C 0-20 20-50 100 100 20-50 50-100 1X or 2X
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!