Maxima Probe qPCR Master Mix, ROX Solution provided
Thermo Scientific Maxima Probe qPCR Master Mixes are ready-to-use solutions optimized for quantitative real-time PCR. The master mixes include Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. Only template and primers need to be added.
Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase in combination with an optimized buffer ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. dUTP is included in the mix for optional carry-over contamination control using uracil DNA glycosylase (UDG) (see Reference 1). The use of Maxima Probe qPCR Master Mixes in real-time PCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral, and cDNA templates.
Maxima Probe qPCR Master Mixes are compatible with most real-time thermal cyclers.
- Specificity – Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Sensitivity – detects low copy number targets
- Wide linear range – accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Reproducibility and convenience – ready-to-use 2X master mix
- Gene expression
- siRNA validation
- Pathogen detection
All Maxima Probe qPCR Master Mixes include Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and dNTPs (also dUTP) in an optimized PCR buffer. Supplied with nuclease-free water.
- Maxima Probe/ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) is supplemented with ROX passive reference dye.
- Maxima Probe qPCR Master Mix, ROX Solution provided (2X), comes with a separate ROX vial.
|Storage Condition||-20 C|
|Storage notes||Note that ROX dye is light sensitive; exposure should be minimized.|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!