The Thermo Scientific MagJET Whole Blood RNA Kit quickly and efficiently purifies total RNA from fresh or frozen whole blood treated with EDTA or citrate, as well as blood fractions and bone marrow samples. The kit is also suitable for total RNA purification from human blood samples stabilized with commercial stabilizers such as PAXgene™ or Tempus™.
Paramagnetic bead technology enabling high yields and robust performance. High binding capacity, uniform particle size, and rapid magnetic response of MagJET magnetic beads makes the technology ideal for high throughput automatic nucleic acid purification, as well as for manual nucleic acid purification by low sample throughput users.
The resulting high quality purified RNA is free of proteins, nucleases and other contaminants or inhibitors, and can be used in a wide range of downstream applications, such as RT-PCR, RT-qPCR and other enzymatic reactions.
- Versatile – suitable for total RNA purification from fresh, stabilized, frozen or aged blood, as well as bone marrow or buffy coat
- Efficient – high yields of high-integrity RNA
- High quality – isolates intact total RNA, free of inhibitors and gDNA contamination
- Flexible – easily adjustable for high throughput automation platforms and manual processing
Fast extraction of high purity RNA suitable for all conventional molecular biology procedures, including:
- Northern blotting
- Nuclease protection assay
- Lysis Buffer
- Proteinase K
- MagJET Magnetic Beads
- DNase I (lyophilized)
- 2X DNase I Buffer
- Manganese Chloride Solution
- DNase I Reconstitution Buffer
- Rebinding Buffer
- Wash Buffer 1 (conc.)
- Wash Buffer 2 (conc.)
- Water, nuclease free
|Quality Control||The MagJET Whole Blood RNA Kit is qualified by isolating total RNA from 250 µL of fresh human blood following the protocols outlined in the manual. The purified total RNA has an A260/A280 ratio between 1.9 and 2.1. The quality of isolated RNA is evaluated spectrophotometrically and by agarose gel electrophoresis. The functional quality of purified RNA is evaluated by RT-qPCR.|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!Napište hodnocení