MagJET NGS Cleanup and Size Selection Kit
Purify and recover selected sizes of your DNA fragment library from upstream reactions for next-gen sequencing workflows with MagJET NGS Cleanup and Size Kits .
The MagJET NGS Cleanup and Size Selection kit is designed for efficient and robust DNA fragment library cleanup and size-selection from a variety of enzymatic reaction mixtures including PCR, ligation, adapter addition and DNA end-repair reaction mixes. The kit utilizes high-capacity MagJET paramagnetic bead technology that ensures efficient recovery of DNA fragment library within a desired fragment length range. The purified DNA fragments are free of any next-generation sequencing workflow inhibiting components, such as sequencing adapters, primer dimers, unincorporated nucleotides, enzymes or salts, and are ready-to-use in downstream NGS applications. No prior DNA fragment library purification is required before the cleanup and size-selection procedures.
The kit is suitable for cleanup or size selection of 5 ng to 5 µg of DNA fragment library. MagJET cleanup and adapter removal protocols can easily be automated for higher throughput on automatic platforms such as Thermo Scientific KingFisher Flex and Thermo Scientific KingFisher Duo.
- Robust – reliable cleanup and size selection from different reaction mixtures and buffers
- Flexible – user-defined size-selection of exact DNA fragment range
- NGS-grade purity – complete removal of NGS adapters, primers, nucleotides, enzymes and other reaction components inhibiting NGS workflow
- High throughput compatible – easy to automate on the Thermo Scientific KingFisher magnetic particle processors for high-throughput sample handling
DNA fragment library cleanup and size-selection for downstream use in next generation sequencing workflows.
- MagJET Magnetic Beads
- Binding Solution
- Wash Buffer (concentrated)
- Elution Buffer
- DNA Fragment Mix
|Shelf Life||36 Months|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!