Luminaris Probe Low ROX qPCR Master Mix
Ready-to-use qPCR master mixes with premixed UDG optimized for probe detection using standard cycling protocol. Master mixes available with or without blue color. .
Thermo Scientific Luminaris Color Probe and Luminaris Probe qPCR Master Mixes are universal ready-to-use solutions optimized for qPCR and two-step RT-qPCR. The master mixes include Thermo Scientific Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase, uracil-DNA glycosylase (UDG) and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. Only the template, primers and probe need to be added.
The Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase, in combination with an optimized buffer, ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. dUTP and UDG are included in the mix for carry-over contamination control (see Reference 1). The Luminaris Color Probe qPCR Master Mixes are supplemented with an inert blue dye and a separate Yellow Sample Buffer that contains a yellow dye. The qPCR reaction mix containing both components is green.
The use of Luminaris Color Probe and Luminaris Probe qPCR Master Mixes in qPCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral and cDNA templates. Individual formulations of Luminaris Color Probe and Luminaris Probe qPCR Master Mixes with ROX at different concentrations as passive reference dye are available for most qPCR platforms (see Real-time PCR instrument compatibility chart).
- Blue Master Mix and Yellow Sample Buffer for easy pipetting
- UDG in the master mix to prevent carry-over contamination
- Excellent qPCR performance
- Specificity — Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer reduce primer dimers
- Sensitivitity — single copy detection
- Wide linear range — accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Reproducibility and convenience — ready-to-use 2X master mix
- Equal performance of blue and colorless master mixes
- Versions with premixed ROX for different real-time platforms
- Standard cycling protocols
- Gene expression analysis
- siRNA validation
- Pathogen detection
- Luminaris Color Probe qPCR Master Mixes include Hot Start Taq Polymerase, UDG and dNTPs (also dUTP) in an optimized PCR buffer with a blue dye; supplied with 40X Yellow Sample Buffer and nuclease-free water.
- Luminaris Color Probe High ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) and Luminaris Color Probe Low ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) contain different amounts of ROX passive reference dye for specific real-time platforms (see Real-Time PCR instrument compatibility chart).
- Luminaris Probe qPCR Master Mixes include Hot Start Taq Polymerase, UDG and dNTPs (also dUTP) in an optimized colorless PCR buffer; supplied with 40X Yellow Sample Buffer and nuclease-free water.
- Luminaris Probe High ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) and Luminaris Probe Low ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) contain different amounts of ROX passive reference dye for specific real-time platforms (see Real-Time PCR instrument compatibility chart).
Real-time PCR instrument compatibility chart
|Probe High ROX qPCR Master Mix||Probe Low ROX qPCR Master Mix||Probe qPCR Master Mix|
|With blue dye||K0331, K0332, K0333, K0334||K0341, K0342, K0343, K0344||K0351, K0352, K0353, K0354|
|Colorless||K0931, K0932, K0933, K0934||K0941, K0942, K0943, K0944||K0951, K0952, K0953, K0954|
|Thermo Scientific||PikoReal 24 Real-Time PCR System, PikoReal 96 Real-Time PCR System|
|Life Technologies||7000, 7300, 7700, 7900, 7900HT, StepOne Plus™, StepOne™|
|7500, 7500 Fast, ViiA™ 7, QuantStudio™ 12K|
|Bio-Rad||CFX96™, CFX384™, MiniOpticon™, Opticon®, Opticon 2, Chromo4™|
|MyiQ™, iQ5™, iCycler® iQ|
|Stratagene||Mx4000®, Mx3005P®, Mx3000P®|
|Roche Diagnostics||LightCycler®480, LightCycler® 1.5, LightCycler® 2.0|
|QIAGEN||Rotor-Gene™ 3000, Rotor-Gene™ 6000, Rotor-Gene Q|
|Eppendorf||MasterCycler® ep realplex|
|Cepheid||SmartCycler® SmartCycler® II|
|Illumina||Eco Real-Time PCR System|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Shipping Condition||Frozen Gel Packs|
|Storage Condition||-20 C|
|Storage Notes||Note that ROX dye is light sensitive. Exposure to light should be minimized.|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!