Long PCR Enzyme Mix
Thermo Scientific Long PCR Enzyme Mix is a unique blend of Taq DNA Polymerase and a thermostable high fidelity DNA polymerase with proofreading activity. The two enzymes synergistically generate long PCR products with greater yield and fidelity than Taq DNA Polymerase alone.
The fidelity of PCR with this enzyme mix is three times higher than with Taq DNA Polymerase. The ratio of enzymes in the Long PCR Enzyme Mix is optimized for generation of very long amplicons: up to 47 kb with viral DNA and up to 21 kb with genomic DNA templates. The specially formulated Long PCR Buffer protects DNA from depurination and nicking during long thermal cycling. The products generated with the Long PCR Enzyme Mix are mostly 3'-dA tailed. Long PCR Enzyme Mix is also used for efficient amplification of GC-rich DNA regions.
- Unique blend of two thermostable DNA polymerases
- Long PCR products:
- up to 47 kb with viral DNA as template
- up to 21 kb with genomic DNA as template
- Ideal for GC-rich templates up to 85%
- Three times higher fidelity compared to Taq DNA polymerase
- High yield
- Long range PCR
- PCR from GC-rich or difficult templates
- Long PCR Enzyme Mix (5 U/µL)
- 10X Long PCR Buffer with 15 mM MgCl2
- 10X Long PCR Buffer
- 25 mM MgCl2
- Nuclease-free water
|Quality Control||Functionally tested in generation of 47.4 kb amplicon with lambda DNA as template.|
|Storage Condition||-20 C|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!