GeneJET™ Whole Blood RNA Purification Mini Kit
The Thermo Scientific GeneJET Whole Blood RNA Purification Mini Kit is designed for rapid and efficient purification of high quality total RNA from whole blood and related body fluids.
The kit utilizes silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column, eliminating the need for expensive resins, toxic phenol-chloroform extractions, or time-consuming alcohol precipitation. The standard procedure takes less than 15 minutes. The purified high quality RNA can be used in a wide range of downstream applications, such as RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, Northern blotting, and other RNA-based analysis.
- Efficient – up to 1.8 µg of total RNA from 500 µL of human blood
- Convenient – spin columns are capped and assembled with collection tubes
- Pure – RNA pure from enzyme inhibitors, proteins, ready to use in all demanding applications. Validated in cDNA synthesis and quantitative RT-PCR
- Fast and simple – procedure takes less than 15 minutes and does not involve organic extraction or differential RBC lysis
- Compatible – suitable for vide variety of samples - human and animal blood treated with EDTA, citrate or heparin, buffy coat, bone marrow, and related body fluids
- Fast extraction of high purity RNA suitable for all conventional molecular biology procedures, including:
- Northern blotting
- Nuclease protection assays
- Lysis Buffer
- Wash Buffer WB 1 (concentrated)
- Wash Buffer 2 (concentrated)
- Water, nuclease-free
- GeneJET RNA Purification Columns (pre-assembled with collection tubes)
- Collection tubes, 2 mL
- Collection tubes, 1.5 mL
- Detailed Protocol
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!