GeneJET Stab. /Fresh Blood RNA
. Purify high quality total RNA from fresh or frozen whole blood, as well as blood collected in PAXgene and Tempus Tubes
The GeneJET™ Stabilized and Fresh Whole Blood RNA Kit is designed for rapid and efficient purification of high quality total RNA from various whole blood samples: fresh, frozen, or human blood samples stabilized with commercial stabilizers such as Tempus™ and PAXgene™.
The kit utilizes silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column, eliminating the need for expensive resins, toxic phenol-chloroform extractions, or time-consuming alcohol precipitation. The kit includes a DNase l for the enzymatic removal of genomic DNA. RNA can be isolated from whole blood in less than 30 minutes (including cell lysis and DNase l treatment).
- Versatile – compatible with fresh and frozen blood, buffy coat, as well as blood collected in PAXgene™and Tempus ™ Tubes
- Convenient – specially optimized Lysis Buffer is suitable for RNA stabilization up to 48 h
- Efficient – up to 4 µg of total RNA from 500 µL of healthy human blood
- Pure – isolates intact total RNA free of any RT-qPCR inhibitors
Isolated total RNA can be used in:
- Northern Blotting
- Lysis Buffer
- Wash Buffer 1 (conc.)
- Wash Buffer 2 (conc.)
- DNase l (lyophilized)
- DNase I Reconstitution Buffer
- 2x DNase I Buffer
- Manganese Chloride Solution
- Water, nuclease-free
- GeneJET RNA Purification Columns pre-assembled with Collection Tubes
- Collection Tubes, 2 mL
- Collection Tubes, 1.5 mL
|Quality Control||Thermo Scientific GeneJET Stabilized and Fresh Whole Blood RNA Purification Mini Kit is qualified by isolating total RNA from 250 µL of human whole blood following the protocol outlined in the manual. The quality of isolated RNA is evaluated spectrophotometrically and by agarose gel electrophoresis. The purified RNA has an A260/A280 ratio between 1.9 and 2.1 and the RNA integrity number (RIN) of ≥ 8.|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!