GeneJET™ RNA Purification Kit
Silica membrane-based total RNA purification from mammalian blood, cell cultures, and tissues as well as insect, yeast, and bacteria. Provided in a convenient spin-column format.
The Thermo Scientific GeneJET RNA Purification Kit is a simple and efficient system for purification of total RNA from mammalian cultured cells, tissue, human blood cells, bacteria, and yeast.
The kit utilizes a silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column, eliminating the need for tedious cesium chloride gradients, alcohol precipitation, or toxic phenol-chloroform extractions.
RNA molecules longer than 200 nucleotides can be isolated with the GeneJET RNA Purification Kit in 15 minutes after the lysis step. The high-quality purified RNA can be used in a wide range of downstream applications, including RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, Northern blotting, and other RNA-based analyses.
- Universal – can be used for both cell and tissue samples from a wide range of sources: mammalian blood, mammalian cell cultures, mammalian tissues, insect, yeast, and bacteria
- Efficient – high yields of total RNA.
- Fast – 15 minutes after lysis step
- Pure – an A260/280 ratio > 1.9
- Convenient – spin columns are capped and assembled with collection tubes
- Fast extraction of high purity RNA suitable for all conventional molecular biology procedures, including:
- Northern blotting
- Nuclease protection assay
- Proteinase K
- Lysis Buffer
- Wash Buffer 1 (concentrated)
- Wash Buffer 2 (concentrated)
- Water, nuclease-free
- GeneJET RNA Purification Columns (pre-assembled with Collection Tubes)
- Collection Tubes (2 ml)
- Collection Tubes (1.5 ml)
- Detailed Protocol
|Mouse heart||20 mg||10 to 15|
|Mouse muscle||30 mg||8 to 10|
|Mouse lung||30 mg||25 to 30|
|Mouse kidney||30 mg||25 to 30|
|Mouse liver||30 mg||60 to 65|
|Mouse spleen||5 mg||10 to 15|
|Bacillus pumilis cells||1 x 109 cells||15 to 20|
|Escherichia coli cells||1 x 109 cells||25 to 30|
|HeLa cells||5 x 106 cells||35 to 40|
|Jurkat cells||5 x 106 cells||40 to 50|
|Cos-7 cells||1 x 106 cells||20 to 25|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells||4 x 108 cells||150 to 160|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!