GeneJET™ PCR Purification Kit
Thermo Scientific GeneJET PCR Purification Kit utilizes a proprietary silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column, eliminating the need for tedious resin manipulations or toxic phenol-chloroform extractions. It effectively removes primers, dNTPs, unincorporated labeled nucleotides, enzymes, and salts from PCR and other reaction mixtures.
The kit can be used for purification of DNA fragments from 25 bp to 20 kb with recovery rates up to 100%. Each GeneJET purification column has a total binding capacity of up to 25 µg of DNA, and the entire procedure takes 5 minutes. The purified DNA can be used in common downstream applications, such as sequencing, restriction digestion, labeling, ligation, cloning, in vitro transcription, blotting or in situ hybridization.
- Highly efficient: 90 to 100% recoveries in the range of 100 bp to 10 kb
- Fast: procedure takes only 5 minutes
- Convenient: spin columns are capped and assembled with collection tubes
- Fast and efficient purification of DNA fragments ideal for use in all conventional molecular biology procedures including:
- FastDigest or conventional restriction digestion
- Automated fluorescent or radioactive sequencing
- In vitro transcription
- In situ hybridization
- Binding Buffer
- Wash Buffer (concentrated)
- Elution Buffer (10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.5)
- GeneJET Purification Columns (preassembled with collection tubes)
- Detailed Protocol
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!