The GeneJET NGS Cleanup Kit provides protocols optimized specially for fast DNA fragment cleanup or adapter removal procedures. The clean up protocol results in higher than 70% recovery of DNA fragments larger than 150 bp and more than 97% removal of adapters. Adapter removal protocol results in more than 70% recovery of DNA fragments larger than 200 bp and more than 99% removal of adapters. The entire procedure takes 5 minutes for DNA fragment library cleanup from enzymatic reaction mixtures and 7 minutes for adapter removal protocol. Spin columns technology in combination with unique binding buffer allows to get the reproducible yields of DNA fragments in the wide starting material range (5 ng - 1 µg of DNA fragments).
The GeneJET NGS Cleanup Kit is compatible with Illumina™, Life Technologies library preparation workflows.
- Fast - high quality DNA fragments obtained within 5 min.
- Robust - reliable cleanup and size selection from different reaction mixtures and buffers, such as end-conversion, ligation, adapter addition, PCR mixtures, fragmentation buffers.
- Efficient - DNA recovery up to 90%.
- NGS-grade purity - free of primers, adapters, nucleotides, enzymes and other reaction components inhibiting NGS workflow.
Purified DNA fragments are ideal for use in:
- PCR and qPCR
- Next Generation Sequencing workflow
- Binding Buffer
- Prewash Buffer (conc.)
- Wash Buffer (conc.)
- Elution Buffer (10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.5)
- DNA Purification Micro Column & Collection Tube
- Collection Tube
|Quality Control||Thermo Scientific GeneJET NGS Cleanup Kit has been tested by isolating of 300 bp DNA fragment from reaction mixture according the protocol outlined in the manual. The quality of the purified DNA is evaluated spectrophotometrically and by agarose gel electrophoresis|
|Shelf Life||36 Months|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!