Thermo Scientific GeneJET Gel Extraction Kit is designed for rapid and efficient purification of DNA fragments from standard or low-melting point agarose gels run in either TAE or TBE buffer.
The kit utilizes a proprietary silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column. The kit can be used to purify DNA fragments from 25 bp to 20 kb in size with recovery rates up to 95%. Each GeneJET purification column has a binding capacity of up to 25 µg of DNA and can process up to 1 g of agarose gel. The entire procedure takes just 15 minutes, and the isolated DNA is ready to use in all common downstream applications, including ligation, restriction digestion, PCR, sequencing, and labeling.
- Highly efficient: up to 95% recoveries in the range of 100 bp to 10 kb
- Fast: procedure takes only 15 minutes
- Convenient: spin columns are capped and assembled with collection tubes
- Fast and efficient extraction of high purity DNA fragments ideal for use in all conventional molecular biology procedures including:
- FastDigest or conventional restriction digestion
- Automated fluorescent or radioactive sequencing
- In situ hybridization
- Binding Buffer
- Wash Buffer (concentrated)
- Elution Buffer (10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.5)
- GeneJET Purification Columns (preassembled with collection tubes)
- Detailed Protocol
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!