DreamTaq DNA Polymerase
Thermo Scientific DreamTaq DNA Polymerase is an enhanced Taq DNA polymerase optimized for all standard PCR applications. It ensures higher sensitivity, longer PCR products and higher yields compared to conventional Taq DNA polymerase. DreamTaq DNA Polymerase uses the same reaction set-up and cycling conditions as conventional Taq DNA polymerase. Extensive optimization of reaction conditions is not required. It is supplied with optimized DreamTaq buffer, which includes 20 mM MgCl2.
DreamTaq PCR Master Mix (2X) is a ready-to-use solution containing DreamTaq DNA Polymerase, optimized DreamTaq buffer, MgCl2, and dNTPs. This pre-mixed formulation saves time and reduces contamination due to the fewer pipetting steps required for PCR set up. The master mix retains all features of DreamTaq DNA Polymerase. It is capable of robust amplification of up to 6 kb from genomic DNA and up to 20 kb from viral DNA.
- Robust amplification with minimal optimization
- High yields of PCR products
- Higher sensitivity compared to conventional Taq DNA polymerase
- Amplification of long targets up to 6 kb from genomic DNA and up to 20 kb from viral DNA
- Incorporates modified nucleotides, but does not incorporate dUTP
- Routine PCR amplification of DNA fragments up to 6 kb
- High throughput PCR
DreamTaq DNA Polymerase:
- DreamTaq DNA Polymerase 5 U/µL
- 10X DreamTaq Buffer (includes 20 mM MgCl2)
DreamTaq PCR Master Mix (2X):
- DreamTaq DNA Polymerase, 2X DreamTaq buffer, dNTPs, and 4 mM MgCl2
- Nuclease-free water
|Definition of Activity Unit||
|Inactivation||Inactivated by phenol/chloroform extraction|
|Inhibition||Inhibitors: ionic detergents (deoxycholate, sarkosyl and SDS) at concentrations higher than 0.06, 0.02 and 0.01%, respectively (1)|
|Storage Buffer||The enzyme is supplied in 20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 100 mM KCl, stabilizing agent, and 50% (v/v) glycerol.|
|Storage Condition||-20 C|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!