Thermo Scientific dNTP Mixes contain premixed aqueous solutions of dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP, each at a final concentration of 2, 10 or 25 mM. The nucleotides have greater than 99% purity, are free of nuclease activities, human and E. coli DNA. Mixes offer the possibility to reduce the number of pipetting steps and the risk of reaction set up errors. They are designed for many different molecular biology applications.
- Greater than 99% purity confirmed by HPLC
- Free of human and E. coli DNA
- Highly stable
- stable for years at -20°C
- Stable after multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Up to 95% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form even after 7 weeks at room temperature
- Up to 90% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 30 cycles of PCR (1 minute at 94°C; 3 minutes at 72°C)
- Application tested in:
- Long range PCR (40 kb)
- cDNA synthesis and RT-PCR
- Real-time PCR
- Standard PCR
- High fidelity PCR
- For use in all molecular biology applications, including PCR, real-time PCR, high fidelity and long PCR, LAMP-PCR, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RDA, MDA, DNA labeling, and DNA sequencing.
|Storage Condition||-20 C|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!