Thermo Scientific DNA Polymerase I, a template-dependent DNA polymerase, catalyzes 5'→3' synthesis of DNA. The enzyme also exhibits 3'→5' exonuclease (proofreading) activity, 5'→3' exonuclease activity, and ribonuclease H activity.
- Incorporates modified nucleotides (e.g. biotin-, digoxigenin-, aminoallyl-, fluorescently-labeled nucleotides)
- Active in multiple buffers, including restriction enzyme, PCR, and RT buffers
- DNA labeling by nick-translation in conjunction with DNase (see References 1-3)
- Second-strand synthesis of cDNA in conjunction with RNase H (see Reference 4)
10X Reaction Buffer 500 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 100 mM MgCl2, 10 mM DTT. CategoryName Definition of Activity Unit
- One unit of the enzyme catalyzes the incorporation of 10 nmol of deoxyribonucleotides into a polynucleotide fraction (adsorbed on DE-81) in 30 min at 37°C, using poly(dA-dT)·poly(dA-dT) as a template·primer.
- Enzyme activity is assayed in the following mixture: 67 mM potassium phosphate (pH 7.4), 6.7 mM MgCl2, 1 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, 0.033 mM dATP, 0.033 mM dTTP, 0.4 MBq/mL [3H]-dTTP, and 62.5 µg/mL poly(dA-dT)·poly(dA-dT).
Hazardous No Hazardous: No Inactivation Inactivated by heating at 75°C for 10 min or by addition of EDTA. Inhibition Inhibitors: metal chelators, PPi, Pi (at high concentrations) (see Reference 5). Molecular Weight 103 kDa monomer Quality Control The absence of endodeoxyribonucleases confirmed by appropriate quality test. Shelf Life: Shipping Condition: Shipping Information Source E.coli cells with a cloned polA gene. SpecificationName SpecificationValue Storage Buffer The enzyme is supplied in 25 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, and 50% (v/v) glycerol. Storage Condition -20 C Storage Condition:
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!Napište hodnocení