Thermo Scientific ATP (adenosine 5'-triphosphate), Tris buffered is an extremely stable nucleotide, supplied as 100 mM aqueous solution titrated to pH 7.3-7.5 with Tris base. The nucleotide has greater than 99% purity, is free of nuclease activities and functionally tested in in vitro transcription.
- Greater than 99% purity confirmed by HPLC
- Free of trace contaminating nucleotides, endo-, exodeoxyribonuclease and ribonuclease activities
- Higher in vitro transcription yields using Tris buffered NTPs in comparison to NTPs, titrated with NaOH
- High stability – stable for 3 years at -20°C and after multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- in vitro transcription
- RNA amplification
- siRNA synthesis
- aRNA synthesis
Extinction Coefficient 15.4 x 103 M-1 x cm-1 (pH 7.0) Formula C10H16N5O13P3·3 C4H11NO3 Hazardous No Lambda max 259 nm Molecular weight 870.6 (acid form: 507.2) Quality Control
- ≥99% purity confirmed by HPLC
- Free of endo-, exodeoxyribonuclease and ribonuclease activities
- Functionally tested in in vitro transcription
Shelf Life 36 Months Shipping Condition Dry Ice Storage Condition -20 C
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!