6X TriTrack™ DNA Loading Dye
Thermo Scientific 6X TriTrack DNA Loading Dye is used to prepare DNA markers and samples for loading on agarose or polyacrylamide gels. It contains three different dyes (bromophenol blue, xylene cyanol FF or orange G) for visual tracking of DNA migration during electrophoresis. The presence of glycerol ensures that the DNA in the ladder and sample forms a layer at the bottom of the well. The EDTA included in the solutions binds divalent metal ions and inhibits metal-dependent nucleases.
6X TriTrack DNA Loading Dye is used for conventional DNA electrophoresis (see Recommendations for use).
- Three-color tracking of DNA migration during DNA electrophoresis
- No DNA masking during gel exposure to UV light
- EDTA binds divalent metal ions and inhibits metal dependent nucleases
- Preparation of DNA ladders, markers, and samples for loading on agarose or polyacrylamide gels
- 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.6)
- 0.03% bromophenol blue
- 0.03% xylene cyanol FF
- 0.15% orange G
- 60% glycerol
- 60 mM EDTA
Hazardous No Quality Control
- Tested for DNA sample preparation prior to agarose gel electrophoresis.
- The absence of deoxyribonucleases confirmed by appropriate tests.
Storage Store at room temperature or at 4°C up to 12 months. For longer periods, store at -20°C. Storage Condition -20 C
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!