Thermo Scientific 6X DNA Loading Dye & SDS Solution is recommended for agarose gel analysis of DNA samples that contain high amounts of DNA binding proteins. The presence of SDS eliminates DNA-protein interactions and prevents gel-shifts. The high concentration of EDTA protects DNA from degradation by metal-dependent nucleases.
- 1% SDS eliminates DNA-protein interactions, prevents appearance of additional bands due to annealing of DNA molecules with cohesive ends
- 100 mM EDTA inhibits metal-dependent nucleases
- Analysis of DNA samples with high amounts of DNA binding proteins
- Kinetic experiments
- DNA agarose gel analysis after DNA restriction digestions, ligation, or dephosphorylation reactions
6X Solution Composition
- 0.03% bromophenol blue
- 0.03% xylene cyanol FF
- 60% glycerol
- 1% SDS
- 100 mM EDTA (pH 7.6, adjusted with Tris)
Hazardous No Quality Control
- Tested for DNA sample preparation prior to agarose gel electrophoresis.
- The absence of deoxyribonucleases confirmed by appropriate tests.
Storage Store at room temperature or at 4°C up to 12 months. For longer periods, store at -20°C. Storage Condition -20 C
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!