2X RNA Loading Dye
Thermo Scientific 2X RNA Loading Dye is recommended for preparation of RiboRuler RNA ladders and RNA samples for electrophoresis on agarose or polyacrylamide gels. It contains the tracking dyes bromophenol blue and xylene cyanol FF as well as the intercalating dye ethidium bromide. In most denaturing agarose gel systems, bromophenol blue migrates slightly faster than human 5S rRNA, whereas xylene cyanol FF migrates slightly slower than 18S rRNA.
2X RNA Loading Dye contains the denaturing agent formamide, which allows RNA fragments to separate according to size even during non-denaturing electrophoresis. Formamide also stabilizes RNA.
- Two-color tracking of DNA, RNA migration during electrophoresis
- No DNA, RNA masking during gel exposure to UV light
- Denaturation of DNA, RNA due to the presence of formamide
- Preparation of DNA ladders, markers, and samples for loading on denaturing gels
- Preparation of RNA ladders, markers, and samples for loading on agarose or polyacrylamide gels
- 95% formamide
- 0.025% SDS
- 0.025% bromophenol blue
- 0.025% xylene cyanol FF
- 0.025% ethidium bromide
- 0.5 mM EDTA
Hazardous No Quality Control
- Tested in RNA sample preparation prior to agarose gel electrophoresis.
- The absence of ribonucleases is confirmed by appropriate tests.
Storage Store at 4°C up to 12 months. For longer periods, store at -20°C. Storage Condition -20 C
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!