Low Binding Polymer Technology
A manufacturing process that binds a perfluorooctyl polymer to polypropylene resin – resulting in an exposed trifluoromethyl surface.
Precision and accuracy are increasingly important in molecular biology labs. A pipetter can be 99% accurate and precise, but the tip can com-promise performance by retaining or binding a sample. KENDALL's low binding tips ensure accuracy and precision by bonding a proprietary polymer to the resin.
- Reduces the surface energy of liquid and repels any substance
- Not detectable/Non-reactive
- Extracted only by a fluorinated solvent
- Autoclaving will not compromise performance
- Available in convenient hinged racked package
- Tips and racks are fully autoclavable
- více informací najdete na:
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!Napište hodnocení