Maxima SYBR Green/Fluorescein qPCR Master Mix
Thermo Fisher Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes are ready-to-use solutions optimized for qPCR and 2-step RT-qPCR. The master mixes include Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. Only template and primers need to be added. The SYBR Green I intercalating dye allows for DNA detection and analysis without using sequence-specific probes.
Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase in combination with an optimized buffer ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. dUTP is included in the mix for optional carry-over contamination control using uracil DNA glycosylase (UDG) (1). The use of Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes in real-time PCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral, and cDNA templates. Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes are compatible with most most real-time thermal cyclers (see Resources for a compatibility chart).
- Specificity – Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Sensitivity – detects low copy number targets
- Wide linear range – accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Reproducibility and convenience – ready-to-use 2x master mix
- Gene expression
- siRNA validation
- Pathogen detection
- Maxima SYBR Green/ROX qPCR Master Mix (2x) is supplemented with ROX passive reference dye.
- Maxima SYBR Green/Fluorescein qPCR Master Mix (2x) is supplemented with fluorescein passive reference dye.
- Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix, ROX Solution provided (2x), comes with a separate ROX vial.
- All Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes include Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and dNTPs (also dUTP) in an optimized PCR buffer. Supplied with nuclease-free water.
|Storage Condition||-20 C|
|Storage notes||Note that SYBR Green and ROX dyes are light sensitive; exposure should be minimized.|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!