Thermo Scientific MuSeek Library Preparation Kit for Ion Torrent™ is designed for generation of high‐quality genomic DNA libraries for sequencing with the Ion Personal Genome Machine™ (PGM™) and Ion Proton™ systems. The fast protocol utilizes MuA transposase enzyme, which catalyzes simultaneous fragmentation of double-stranded target DNA and tagging the fragment ends with transposon DNA. In a subsequent PCR step the platform-specific adaptors are added using a robust and accurate Thermo Scientific Phusion™ High-Fidelity DNA polymerase. Starting with only 100 ng of the sample DNA the same protocol can be used to generate 100-400 bp insert libraries.
- Fast – generates NGS fragment library in less than 80 minutes
- Convenient – no physical shearing, end-repair and ligation steps
- Easy to use – same protocol for generating different length DNA fragment libraries
DNA fragment library preparation for downstream use in next generation sequencing workflow.
- MuSeek Enzyme Mix
- MuSeek Fragmentation Reaction Buffer
- MuSeek Stop Solution
- Control DNA
- MuSeek Adaptor Addition Primer Mix
- MuSeek Adaptor Addition Reaction Buffer
- Phusion Hot Start II High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase
- MuSeek Sequencing Primer
Note: The kit is shipped on dry ice. Upon arrival, open the kit and place MuSeek Enzyme Mix for storage below -70°C, avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The Stop Solution can be stored at room temperature, and the remaining kit components at -20°C
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Shipping Condition||Dry Ice|
|Storage Condition||-80 C|
Produkt zatím nikdo nehodnotil, buďte první!